Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Lunch






I have to admit that the older my boys get the harder it is to make fun, creative lunches without them looking a little too cutesy for big boys. However, your really never too old for Star Wars sandwiches right? Today I made simple cheese sandwiches with some ranch pasta salad(with star cheese!), star cucumbers and grapes. Simple, healthy and just a little cutesy. Lucky for me I have one more little guy coming up that I can pour all the cutesy into. Speaking of too cute and "looks so good I can't stop thinking about them" check these out. I see these in my near future. Also if you need some really cute lunch ideas be sure and check out What's for Lunch Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. lovely lunch. I especially like the cutout borders on the cucumbers.

    ReplyDelete