Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Realistic Expectations

When I started packing lunches for school almost two years ago I though every day needed to be unique and artistic and wow. This year when I started to pack more than one lunch a day I found that I still wanted to do those kind of lunches but sometimes I would have to just pack a decent lunch. Most often this is what lunches at my house look like. Nothing outstanding just trying to pack a healthy homemade style lunch. This is Yogurt with peaches, almond granola, cheese crackers, ham pick, cheese and brownie. See? Nothing fancy. I wish I could do amazing creative lunches everyday but I also wish my house would stay clean and I'd never have to wash another living thing again, and we both know that isn't going to happen. So here's to keeping it real and maybe getting a maid someday...I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment